Dancing Shore Pine Print
I'm so in love with the Shore Pines that grow here on Vancouver Island. They are wild and scraggly, leaning and reaching for the sky like dancers. This particular pine lives in one of my favourite walking spots, where Brooklyn Creek spills into Comox Bay. Where the winds blow the rain sideways one day and the sun sparkles the next.
Printed on archival quality paper and a perfect matte finish for framing. Also available on CANVAS.
• Printed on Breathing Color Pura Smooth paper (archival quality)
• 300gsm weight
• Matte finish, no surface glare
• Printed by an 11 colour Epson printer using Epson Ultrachrome HDX inks
• Inks are museum quality and feature print permanence ratings of up to 200 years
• Resistant to humidity, UV and atmospheric ozone