First Snow of Winter Print
Born into a family of sailors and skiers, I've come to think of the autumn as the season of sailing-is-over-and-we're-waiting-for-winter. My Dad would say he can hear his skis rattling in the cupboards.
I enjoy the last remnants of warm sunny days, and savour the beautiful autumn colours. But there is also that dread of the November darkness.
The silver lining to storms and the endless rainy grey days is the arrival of the first snowflakes on the mountains; the snow brings the promise of light and playful adventures.
So on the rainy days, I choose to light the fireplace, cozy up and dream of the first snowflakes.Our fine art prints are just the way to add that beautiful finishing touch to a room! Printed on archival quality paper and a perfect matte finish for framing.
• Printed on Breathing Color Pura Smooth paper (archival quality)
• 300gsm weight
• Matte finish, no surface glare
• Printed by an 11 colour Epson printer using Epson Ultrachrome HDX inks
• Inks are museum quality and feature print permanence ratings of up to 200 years
• Resistant to humidity, UV and atmospheric ozone